Scope of Cover
This policy is designed to cover individual or group of people against both death and disablement (total/permanent/partial) from accidental bodily injury. The cover is worldwide.
1 Death only (equivalent to sum insured). The sum insured will get double if death results from accident while traveling in commercial aircraft/cruise (ship) as a fare paying passenger.
2. Loss of two limbs / two eyes or one limb and one eye (equivalent to S.I).
3. Loss of one limb or one eye (equivalent to 50% of S.I).
4. Permanent Total Disablement from Injuries other than those named above (Equivalent to S.I).
5. Permanent Partial Disablement (PPD) - % of CSI. (Equivalent to % of sum insured as per table)
6. Medical Expenses Rs. 5000 per amputation.
Fixing of Sum Insured:
The total capital sum insured in respect of a person should not exceed 60 months salary/income from present occupation. Income from property, shares etc. will not be taken into account.
Sum Insured of family members in case of Family Package:
|Non – Earning Spouse||50% of SI of insured|
|Dependent Children (5-25 yrs)||25% of SI of insured|
Rate Of Premium Per Mille
|BENEFIT AS PER (1) TO (6) ABOVE||1.5||2||2.5|
|DISCOUNT (In Case of Family Package)||10.00%|
|Discount (in case of group)||Upto 50% depending upon age, occupation size and type of group.|
Loss of Cash due to Assault on Insured: AOA/AOY=5000/5000
The Company will indemnify the Insured in respect of Loss of Money in the hands of the insured.
Personal Accident (for insured).
The Company shall pay to the Insured or his legal personal representative(s) in case of the insured sustain any bodily injury.
For more information please contact:-
Our Nearest Branch.